Earn HNT cryptocurrency by mining Helium and building coverage for The People’s Network using the Nebra HNT Indoor Hotspot Miner. Anyone can join The People's Network and provide hundreds of square miles of wireless network coverage, while mining HNT on the Helium Blockchain just as hotspot miners do.
- Efficient miner for a new cryptocurrency, Helium (HNT)
- Complete set-up in minutes using a smartphone
- LongFi™ technology maximises range and battery life
- Low Power – uses as much power as a broadband router (15W)
- Easily manage Hotspots and tokens from the mobile app
Nebra HNT Indoor Hotspot Miner
- The HNT Hotspot Miner is powered by the Raspberry Pi Compute Module
- LoRa Module Support
- RF interface over 50 U.FL connector for RX and TX.
- WAN Connectivity (Ethernet Port or WiFi)
- Provides 100mbps Ethernet to the Compute Module
- Efficient Power Consumption (15W)
- Power via 12V 1.5
- This roughly equates to 0.25-0.3kWh per day or 100kWh per year
- Antenna connector: RP-SMA Female Connector
- Dimensions: 150mm x 150mm x 50mm
- *Please note: the current case picture is a placeholder image. We will update the images as soon as we have pictures of the new casing.